- Yogesh Vaidya founded Software Technology Group (‘STG’) in Silicon Valley (California, USA) and gets Authorized Solutions Provider status from Microsoft Corporation.
- STG Microsoft’s Authorized Training Centre launches centers in Bangalore, Chennai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad.
- STG signs multi-year partnership agreement with Asymetrix Corporation.
- STG launches its Software Development and Consulting Division and signs multi-year consulting agreements with AT&T and Hewlett-Packard.
- STG’s Education Training Division makes a foray into career course segment with the launch of its Excel-Advanced Diploma and becomes the first Lotus Authorized Education Centre for Lotus Notes Training in India
- STG’s Education and Training Division receives the prestigious Microsoft ATEC status (Authorized Training and Education Center) and signs multi-year agreement with Sylvan Prometric to make International Testing and Certification possible through STG’s training centers.
- STG opens centers in 5 more metropolitan cities in India and begins training operations in North America.
- STG’s Software and Consulting Division signs multiyear agreement with UC Berkeley Extension to develop a joint Global Education through Mixed Media program (GEMM) for its Business Diploma programs.
- STG’s Software Consulting Division wins contracts from James Martin & Co. to develop custom software applications.
- Courses developed by STG’s Education and Training Division get recognized by American Council on Education at 1100 universities and colleges in the US.
- STG opens its 100th training center just after being in operation for 4 years.
- STG commences partnership with Golden Gate University to offer Oracle and Microsoft Certification courses through out California.
- STG signs multi-year partnership deals with Sun Microsystems, Oracle, IBM Learning Services.
- STG launches International franchise training relationships in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- STG files for IPO.
- STG (code: 32293) begins trading on the Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange.
- STG’s Software Consulting Division awarded software development contracts from World Bank, Indian Army, et al and receives ISO 9001 certification.
- STG opens centers in Mumbai and expands operations in Western India.
- STG expands presence of its training centers in Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka. STG signs multi-year partnership agreements with 9 out of 23 California State University schools to offer online professional development programs.
- STG ranked among top three software education companies by Dataquest Magazine and becomes the first Indian company to set up a training center in Moscow.
- STG opens its first Offshore Software Development Center (SDC) in New Delhi equipped with state-of-the-art facilities to win additional GlobalSourcingT clients.
- STG signs implementation agreement with Infosys Technologies Limited.
- STG is once again ranked among the top three IT training companies by Dataquest Magazine.
- STG becomes the first company in India to offer an Advanced Diploma in BioInformatics.
- STG begins training program for Call Center Training (Call Smart Program).
- STG’s Software Development and Consulting Division wins multimillion-dollar multi-year offshore agreement with a leading education services company in the US.
- STG wins prestigious order from Punjab National Bank for implementation of their core banking automation software throughout India.
- STG becomes a FrontRunner with the release of SmartLink v5.0.
- STG’s joins the rank of Microsoft Gold Certified Partners in the ISV/Software Solutions and the Network Infrastructure Solutions competencies.
- STG releases the next generation of Online Assessment System (OAS) for corporates and educational institutions.
- STG launches Planet STG- with the objective of spreading its wings in the domain of education
- STG becomes training partner of IBM’s CEIS Program
- STG ties up with Oracle as a Authorized Training Partner for its Workforce Development Program
- STG’s software development team develops STG eCampus, a comprehensive College Management System for Colleges which helps colleges automate their day to day activities
- STG becomes a Gold Certified Training Partner of Novell
- STG & Adayana, a leading human capital development organization come together to offer Work-skills Development Program for Universities and Colleges to bridge the employability gap for non IT students in the entry level job market.
Between the 2010 2014, STG has undergone a period of realignment and re-consolidation. Apart from continuation with the core Skill Development, Skills Solutions and Software Implementation, the company has invested significant amount of resources in developing a range of web based platforms for segments of healthcare industry.
The Specialized Healthcare Programs from STG International Ltd are aimed at delivering exceptional healthcare support to patients from across the globe in accessing affordable healthcare facilities in India.